Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Baking




It was 29 degrees on Saturday and I'm not quite sure what possessed me to bake cookies. My inspiration was a Masala Chai mixture my grandmother makes. As you know Masala Chai is a popular drink in India. It is catching on very quickly everywhere else in the world. Starbuck's have a version of this as well other major coffee retailers. Chai latte is another popular version as well. For some reason I just don't like any of them. I prefer my grandmother old mixutre of secret spices. The weather hasn't been conducive to a steaming cup of masala chai but I miss the taste so I thought why not bake some shortbread cookies to fulfill the craving. I made some lemony green tea short bread as well. I borrowed a photo box from a friend and so after the baking there I was taking photos of my efforts. BTW the cookies were delicious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home