Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Half an afternoon in Swan Hill





So A had a case in Swan Hill on Tuesday and I accompanied him on the drive there the day before. The next day, while he was busy winning his case I was busy nosing about the town of Swan Hill, looking to find just the kind of shop you expect to find some 400km's from Melbourne.

So next to the town's Information Centre I found Suellen Tomamichel, who owns and runs her very own boutique Madisson on McRae stocking clothing, jewelry, bric-a-brac, household goods and other lovelies and it truly made my afternoon. It was a beautifully quaint shop that takes you to another place and it is packed with goodies!

I could have stayed there the whole time. It's a lovely place and it complements Swan Hill ever so nicely. The shop was awash with colour and busily stocked! Whatever your choice of household appointment or fashion piece I'm sure you'll find it here. Suellen's shop is located at 14 McCrae St, Swan HIll. Happy shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home